Showcasing an eye-catching array of black and white checks, this lighthearted 72x40 curtain includes a rod pocket for easy hanging and a matching tie back that give this country door panel a different, refreshed look. Lined with white cotton, our simple panel adds privacy and keeps out the sun's glare while still letting in the daylight.
- Quality Material & Construction — Our Annie Buffalo Check Door Panel uses 100% cotton materials for a soft touch that brings charm to any windowed door in your living room, kitchen, dining room, or bedroom.
- Lined Curtain — A white cotton lining on the back of this curtain helps with reducing sun exposure and filtering light in any room. Place in your home to add privacy to your doors while letting natural light brighten your living space.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor — Update your side doors with a buffalo check pattern. This curtain is designed with lighthearted versatility in mind, making it a good fit in shabby chic, farmhouse, cottage, and country decor styles.
- Easy Installation — Slip the curtain rods of your choice through the rod pockets attached to this door panel to create a gathered look with clean lines on your patio doors.
- Easy Care — For lasting use, simply toss this cotton door curtain in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and then gently tumble dry low after clean. This check drape is safe to iron once dry.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Country Black, Soft White
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"