Bypass the glare of the sun while adding primitive decor to your windows with the 72x40 Cider Mill Plaid Door Panel. Soft white cotton lines the inside of the panel with a straight-edged, textured slub weave that showcases the beautiful khaki, green, and russet brown hues. Easily hang the primitive plaid panel with the 2” diameter rod pocket.
- Premium Construction — Our panels are built to last for years to come with durable machine-stitched 100% cotton. Features include white cotton lining and a 2-inch rod pocket for easy hanging, and 1 matching tie-back.
- Primitive Decor Style — Traditional handcrafted style that compliments any primitive or country home. This Plaid Door Panel features slub weave fabric combined with khaki, green, and russet brown hues for a timeless country appeal.
- Coordinates — Pair this primitive door panel with our many matching accessories, tabletop items, and rugs from the Cider Mill collection.
- Easy Care — To give your cotton door panel as many years of quality comfort as possible, simply place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let this country-style door panel hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Neutral khaki, green, and russet brown hues give this door panel a modern primitive feel while keeping to a country design. The generous size of 72x40 inches is tailored to fit in almost any traditional window of your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Khaki, Forest Green, Russet
- Straps: N/A strap - N/A" long with N/A" drop
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"