Bypass the glare of the sun while adding primitive decor to your windows with the 63x36 Cider Mill Plaid Short Panel Set of 2. Soft white cotton lines the inside of the panels with a straight-edged, textured slub weave that showcases the beautiful khaki, green, and russet brown hues. Easily hang these primitive plaid panels with the 3.25” diameter rod pocket. Comes with a set of 2 primitive panels.
- Premium Construction — Our short panels are built to last for years to come with durable machine-stitched 100% cotton. Features include white cotton lining and a 3.25-inch rod pocket for easy hanging, and 2 matching tie-back.
- Primitive Decor Style — Traditional handcrafted style that compliments any primitive or country home. This Plaid Short Panel Set of 2 features slub weave fabric combined with khaki, green, and russet brown hues for a timeless country appeal.
- Coordinates — Pair these primitive short panels with our many matching accessories, tabletop items, and rugs from the Cider Mill collection.
- Easy Care — To give your cotton short panels as many years of quality comfort as possible, simply place them in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let these country-style short panels hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Neutral khaki, green, and russet brown hues give these short panels a modern primitive feel while keeping to a country design. The generous size of 63x36 inches is tailored to rest in almost any traditional window of your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Khaki, Forest Green, Russet
- Straps: N/A strap - N/A" long with N/A" drop
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket plus Hanging Loops
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dimensions: 2 x Panel - 63" x 36"