Get cozy in primitive style with the Dakota Star Quilted Throw. This hand quilted 60" by 50" throw blanket proudly features a traditional 8 pointed star in alternating fabrics of solid black and tan check on a background of dark tan. The quilted star is surrounded by multi-fabric triple borders that add rustic design and elegance to anywhere in the home. This light weight cotton throw reverses to a solid tan and features a rod pocket for easy hanging. Machine washable and iron-safe. 100% cotton.
- Premium Construction — with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor — traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material — made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care — machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Traditional Patchwork — modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Easy Hanging — has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired.
- Hand Quilted — with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2 lb
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"