Drape your bed in old world bliss with the Elysee Luxury King Quilt. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our black, charcoal, and creme quilt brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Alternating bands of channel quilting and cotton voile create a soft, ruffled base in this romantic 120Wx105L bedspread, while the fleur-de-lis pattern and scalloped edge provide a classic touch to this lightweight summer quilt. Pre-washed for convenience, place our Parisian-inspired quilt in your French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country-themed bedroom to add timeless class and homey appeal. Reverses to dark grey, black, and creme ticking stripes.
- Quality Material & Construction — Lightweight cotton voile fabric gives our Elysee Quilt a soft feel. Made from 100% cotton material for breathable luxury and perfect for warm climates and seasons.
- Unique Features — This bedspread is hand-quilted with stitch in the ditch, channel, and ruching techniques for a vintage, heirloom feel. Pre-washed for your convenience.
- French Farmhouse Decor — The fleur-de-lis pattern and scalloped edge provides a classic touch to this Parisian-inspired quilt. Place in your French country, shabby-chic, or farmhouse bedroom.
- Easy Care — For lasting use, simply toss this cotton quilt in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and line dry. Iron safe.
- Sizing — California King - 115" long x 130" wide, Luxury King - 105" long x 120" wide, King - 95" long x 105" wide, Queen - 90" long x 90" wide, Twin - 86" long x 68" wide
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Creme, Raven, Charcoal Grey
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 6.4 lb
- Dimensions: 105" long x 120" wide