The center patch is adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while the outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and berry vine for a timeless, primitive look.
- Premium Construction — Our high-quality pieces are built to last for years to come. Our 100% cotton traditional crow star shower curtain is expertly machine stitched and carefully lined with soft cotton. Features a straight edge, button holes, and appliqued crows and stars with a 3 inch rod pocket for hanging. A plastic liner is recommended to keep your primitive shower curtain in top condition.
- Primitive Decor — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Appliqued stars instantly add a rustic appeal to your home. Features a traditional style that compliments any primitive home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this rustic shower curtain with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Heritage Farms collection.
- Easy Care — To give your embroidered cotton shower curtain as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let this rustic style shower accessory hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Burgundy, mustard, and raven black hues give this shower curtain a modern rustic look while keeping to a primitive design. The generous size of 72x72 inches is tailored to fit with any traditional shower in your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Hanging Method: 3" Rod Pocket plus Button Holes for Shower Hooks
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Dimensions: 72" x 72"