Heritage Farms Star Jute Oval Runner lifts its mustard-tan, black, and burgundy colors from the bedding set to complete a quietly primitive look throughout the entire house. A ring of star stenciling on jute adds a homey flair to this runner. Place the runner on your table for a truly rustic addition to your home. This primitive runner is lovingly braided in alternating colors on a natural fiber jute mixture. Use to accent your table with a classic, country look.
- Premium Quality & Construction — Crafted from 80% natural jute, 7% acrylic and 13% cotton blend fibers, our table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The braided jute fiber is arranged in a primitive oval shape.
- Unique Features — With hardy natural fibers and neutral style, our jute runner adds warmth and gives instant coziness to your kitchen, dining, or coffee table decor.
- Versatile Rustic Decor — Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Star Jute Runner. Timeless and practical, this runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Perfect Gift — This table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions — This 13"x36" oval table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Raven Black, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1 lb