The Kettle Grove Applique Crow and Star Throw makes a textured primitive addition to your home decor. This soft 60x50 blanket showcases country black, khaki, and dark creme hues. A straight edge and combination of stitch-in-the-ditch and echo quilting techniques allows this star and crow patterned throw to become a long-lasting primitive part of your home. Reverses to a charming floral design for an alternative country look.
- Premium Construction — Our high-quality pieces are built to last for years to come. Our 100% cotton traditional crow and star throw is expertly machine stitched and carefully lined with soft cotton. Features a straight edge, hand-quilted design. Our country throw is perfect for your bedroom or living room throughout the entire year.
- Primitive Decor — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Appliqued crows and stars instantly add a primitive appeal to your home. Features a traditional style that compliments any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive throw blanket with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Kettle Grove collection.
- Easy Care — To give your quilted cotton throw as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterwards tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let this country style blanket hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Country black, khaki, and dark creme hues give this throw blanket a modern primitive feel while keeping to a country design. The generous size of 60x50 inches makes for a soft and cozy addition to your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Country Black, Khaki, Dark Creme
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"