Accent your table with a classic, primitive look. The Kettle Grove Jute Runner w/ Stencil Stars Border 13x72 features alternating braids in black, warm creme, and soft caramel brown, surrounded by black stenciled primitive stars. With versatile colors and timeless design, this colonial primitive runner is just what you need to add a down-home country feel to your home. Reverses to black and brown jute.
- Premium Quality & Construction — Crafted from 80% natural jute, 7% acrylic and 13% cotton blend, our table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The braided jute fiber is arranged in a primitive oval shape.
- Unique Features — With hardy natural fibers and neutral style, our jute runner adds warmth and gives instant coziness to your kitchen, dining, or coffee table decor.
- Versatile Primitive Decor — Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Kettle Grove Jute Runner. Timeless and practical, this runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Perfect Gift — This table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions — This 13"x72" oval table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Caramel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 72"