Enhance the look of your bedroom with the Sawyer Mill Black California King Quilt. This 130Wx115L quilt features a patchwork of black and soft white for a classic farmhouse, country look. Contains stitch in the ditch and echo quilting that guarantees natural durability to wear and tear. 100% cotton batting spread throughout this farmhouse quilt ensures warmth and comfort for years to come. Reverses to a soothing plaid design for an additional decor option.
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Sawyer Mill Black farmhouse quilt is constructed with 100% cotton for a cozier, warmer bed covering.
- Patchwork Design — The front of this California King quilt displays a handcrafted patchwork layout which creates a farmhouse and country feeling to the bedroom. Shades of black and soft white make our 130Wx115L quilt into a relaxing statement piece when surrounded by other country items.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this farmhouse quilt with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Sawyer Mill Black collection.
- Easy Care — To give your cotton quilt as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. To capture the true essence of the country, hang the comfortable quilt out to dry on a clothesline! Any wrinkles which may appear after drying can easily be ironed out at your convenience.
- Hand-quilted — This high-quality quilt is designed with a combination of the stitch in the ditch and echo quilting techniques which ensure that our farmhouse-style product will be a long-lasting addition to your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Soft White
- Straps: N/A strap - N/A" long with N/A" drop
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 8 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide