Refresh your country decor with the eye-catching Stratton California King Quilt. Enjoy the muted mustard, brown, green, and red-orange hues on a dark khaki background with whimsical primitive stars in various colored plaids. Made completely from soft cotton, our 130Wx115L quilt contributes warm, versatile design to your guest or master bedroom as the cozy color palette inspires primitive, Americana, log cabin, and farmhouse-themed looks. Our easy-to-maintain, hand-quilted bedspread brings folksy heirloom appeal to your home and is pre-washed for your convenience.
- Premium Construction — with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- Primitive Decor — traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- Quality Material — made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Easy Care — machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- Traditional Patchwork — modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Hand Quilted — with stitch in the ditch and echo hand-stitching techniques.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide